I watched the Avatar last night. I liked it...Alex said he heard a talk show that said it was a leftist film...I don't know, I think the NRA could hold with the theme...We should all be able to defend ourselves, our homes and families...but I guess that was just my
interpretation. Besides wasn't it just a show?
3 comments:
oo oo oo! ah ah ah!
She speaks! LOL
I saw the kerloos (sp) this morning when I walked. They are so cool.
I didn't watch Avatar, don't want too. I'm not sure, but sometimes I don't think it's just a show..... sometimes I think they have a platform they are addressing.....
who knows. :-D
I wish you would have been with me this morning with your camera, the owl was in her nitch!
Glad to see your post! I enjoyed it.
I LOVED Avatar! Of course I don't often look further into the "REAL" meaning of movies, I don't want to, just wanna watch a good movie, and thought Avatar was a good movie. Of course I really liked Fern Gully, and if ever a movie was politicly/environmentally biased, boy, that was it!
I think it's pretty sad when we make EVERYTHING about politics why not enjoy things.
Post a Comment