
We had a ward Christmas party last night and the boys were part of the nativity. Taylor was a shepard and Gabe was a wise man. They were so excited to have a part. When Gabe came on the stage it took him a minute to get his pose right (it was pretty cute) the rest of the time both boys looked around at the audience, picked their noses (little boys do that) and studied their props. It was wonderful. Alex and I chuckled as we enjoyed the performance. Even though the boys weren't entirely in character they still understood the significance of the nativity.
-Taylor is the shepard on the far left end. Gabe is the wise man on the far right. There was another wise man behind Gabe but he was hidden. When Gabe came out on the stage he moved right in front of the other boy, who promplty tried to move Gabe....after several attempts he finally gave up. All the kids were really cute.
Santa
Creed didn't like Santa...Not even a little bit...
Taylor wanted a remote control airplane...(the boys wrote letters to Santa at school for gas powered airplanes.)
Yep! Gabe wanted an airplane too!

2 comments:
Awww... I miss the ward Christmas Parties. Hope you guys have a great Christmas
Hi Katie. love your blog. I also love your music. I just turn your music on and listen to it. Thanks love ya tons
Laura
Post a Comment