Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The crunch...
So today I went to get Christmas photos developed (printed from my digital) unfortunately my SD card seems to be having issues. I came home from Vernal feeling very frustrated. It is like a madhouse out in the world. Not only did my card not work Walmart was wall to wall people (yeah... I'm a little scared) I can relate to how Alex feels when we get anywhere near a city. My feet definitely hurt, my head was beginning to ache and I'm pretty sure my vision was beginning to blur. I went to Walmart around Thanksgiving and vowed I wouldn't go back until after the Christmas crunch...yeah right! I've been back at least four times and it just seems to get even crazier every time. Christmas shopping at this time of year(especially with a toddler) tends to make me forget the real reason for celebrating Christmas: the SAVIOR. I just wanted to share the joy I feel knowing my life is blessed because of his. I hope that everyone can have a peaceful and joyous Christmas-regardless of all the hustle and bustle we seem to make for ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice! looking on on the positive like that it's great! I know what you mean it's hard to feel any semblance of the spirit when over whelmed by crazy competitive shopping folks. But I'm sure they are just trying to get things ready.
Love ya!
Post a Comment