Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Disney Land dilemma...

I LOVE to go to zoo's. I don't know why. Sometimes it seems really sad. Maybe it is just the atmosphere or warm weather...in fact half the entertainment is watching the crowds. It is intriguing to see the kind of people who come to the zoo. Why are they there? To see the animals? On a date? To show off their true religions? Because their wife d r u g them there? Which brings us to that very handsome man I am married to, who HATES going to the zoo...or sea world...or Disney land...or doing anything that is not his idea of fun. My first baby brother is getting married in San Diego in August. So that will be our family vacation this year. We are all planning to go to Disney Land...When I told THM about our plans he was not very....hmmm....excited. (this is where the head lock comes in) He would have me believe it is the money...but I know him better...in fact I know him well enough to know that when the time comes we will go to Disney Land and he will be a very good sport. Because even though he hates that kind of stuff...he is wonderful about being a good sport. Now we just need to decide about how many days...and that is the real dilemma.

6 comments:

Patch of Heaven. said...

That fun you get to go to disney land. Hey i just tagged you with the honest scrap. com see on my blog

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

How fun to hace DSL huh? Yeah we haven't even twlked about how many days...Why would we talk about something before we are thre??? HUmmm. don't have any answers....♥

live.laugh.love. said...

the zoo is defiantly to show off their true religions :)

I'm sorry about the dilemma but it will be fun! At least your DH will be a good sport... I can't say my soon to be DH would act the same LOL

Mercy Ottis... try planning all those plans that need to be planned that aren't yet. I think I'll just figure out the receptions when I get there too :)

Parkers said...

Just go one day to each: Disneyland, Universal Studios, and the San Diego Zoo. I am glad to know that you are going to Disneyland anyways, how exciting for the twiners! We are waiting to see when ya'll are going, so we can go the same day. Jade hasn't been to California since he was 6 I think, so this is gonna be fun!

Ercanbrack's said...

I can't believe He does not like Disney land!! HE HE HE! He isn't much for crowds is he! Well I hope he will have fun! I for one am way excited!

Vilate Thacker said...

I had to laugh at this post cause my hubby is the same way! Why can't they see how fun it will be?