I recently have a lot of time on my hands (like the middle of the night) so I checked out some tv seasons from the library. I don't think libraries should be allowed to have complete tv seasons (especially if they don't plan on securing the entire collection.) I have been like a zombie (I can see that clearly now) lately wondering what is going to happen next...sadly there were five seasons to this particular show and the library only has three. Not only did I waste my time watching the show...now I don't even know how it ended. One thing I really hate is not knowing how the story ends...I guess I will have to get used to it.
5 comments:
what show is it eh? You can't just make comments like that and not tell us what you've been watching in the middle of the night. Hehehe! Who knows maybe I have them recorded? Probably not, unless it's from HBO or some other cable show you shouldn't be watching! LOL! Love YA!
Sorry. That is why i refused to watch any more JAG. I needed to "shake" the zombie life! LOL
♥ mean it.
I know what you mean. I had a really rough time with that when I worked night-shift. On my nights off I didn't have anything to do and I'd be up for about 6 hour watching one episode after another. I was pale, and my muscles had atrophied by the time I finished... it' wasn't pretty. lol.
oh, yuck. That would drive me crazy...:)
Is the library like the office or something?
That is annoying when you never find out the ending of a story.
Post a Comment