Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh the irony...

As I have unpacked and gone through boxes and boxes and...you get the point. I became more and more worried, because I couldn't find my camera cable. Funny thing today a thought hit me (inspiration no doubt) that I had seen an extra cable in my video camera box. I didn't think much about it until I realized that the cable for the video camera was in with it in the case...so for one year I thought my camera cable was packed away. Yep. Tragic. Hopefully soon you will see some fun pictures...right now motherhood is calling...almost screaming.

4 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

haha, I'm not the only one.;) By the way, I love following your blog too, as I am also not so good at keeping in touch! Love Caralee

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Ohhhhhh! You are so your Mothers Daughter!!!! So Sorry for that....LOL Glad you have you rcable now. ♥ ya, mean it. Mom

Eric and Caralee said...

Ohh yuck! I can't imagine finding a nasty rodent in my favorite pitcher! Honestly I am still surprised I was able to do what I did. I stood on it's tail for a good five minutes before I got brave enough (if only Eric had gotten home at his usual time that day, then I wouldn't have had to!)

Vilate Thacker said...

That is very funny, I know how that is. I hate when I can't find something! Can't wait to see more pics.