Thursday, February 5, 2009

a few winters ago...


These pictures were taken four years ago. I can't believe how time flies. These adventurers are now reading( learning to anyway) They thought they were big then. Now they are big brothers, big helpers and big boys. As I look back on this day I am amazed to find that time can change some things but it will never change my love for my babies (if you ask them they are not) but to me they will always be. I still check to make sure they are breathing most nights before I go to bed. They have always been little men and that will only change when they grow into big men (who still know every thing) I hope to look back in four more years and marvel at the things that have changed and the things that will always be the same.











4 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

It's just impossible to not love them! Even when I get frustrated with Lilli every now and then (he he) I still love her more then anything...and I've only been at this for 17 months! You have a wonderful family and great little boys!! Love ya

Lex-a-roo said...

What a couple of cuties.. they prob. wouldn't like to know I called them that... but that's what they are.

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Time endlessly marches on does it not? I love these two guys. They just make my heart sing!♥ya.

Patch of Heaven. said...

Hey Katie, it is always fun too look back. And remember. When I look at pictures from the past I am just amazed that Heavenly Father has blessed me with my little ones. So last night I took Sam with me to stake basketball. When we walked in he asked if Taylor and Gabe were there. I think it was because last time he went to a different church was at Morgans reception and they were there. I just had to tell ya. Love ya tons Laura.