Saturday, April 18, 2009

clouds...

The other day the boys asked me if they could walk on clouds. When I said no. They wanted to know what they were made of. I told them water and dust. After that I had to tell them to ask their dad...Oh well at least I have a firm grasp on heart attacks...we have had that conversation before too. It is always amazing what they ask and comprehend.





4 comments:

Parkers said...

When I went to your sisters house to watch the kids, the oldest asked me all kinds of questions, for like 5 minutes....are you? Why? Do you? why? etc. I had forgotten that part of kids, the "curious little minds"! It's fun. I love you, and make sure you share that ganache!

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Yeah, questions like, "how many horse power engine does that jet have?" lol these children are way smart and have very curious minds!♥

Vilate Thacker said...

These kids come so dang smart huh? I am always amazed at the intelligence of them!

Eric and Caralee said...

Way to keep you on your toes right?!
By the way...Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day. Love ya tons :)