Monday, June 1, 2009
Home decor...
So since we have moved in I have been trying to get my house decorated. I painted the dining room a couple of weeks ago. Today I am going to hang up some pictures. It will look kind of retro when I get done and the living room is sorta cottage like. The bathroom is peaceful and calm. I must say I think I have done the Kitchen the best. I wanted to achieve a kind of sticky atmosphere. I have outdone myself in this room. The table legs and chair backs stick to you when when you touch them. Certain spots on the floor claim your feet if you don't avoid them. In fact I did so well with the sticky in the kitchen. It seem to be moving to other parts of the house...hope your decorating endeavors turn out as rewarding as mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hehe, sounds a lot like my kitchen! Especially the door/wall next to Lilli's seat. :)
LOL! love it, but your kitchen is adorable! Really!
You crack me up! I miss hanging out with you and your fun sense of humor.
Post a Comment