Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Something ya'all should know...

Crocs, or knock off crocs, shrink when they go through the dryer. Yep. Its true. Plastic knives also hack them to pieces. Now Creed's favorite pair of shoes has one shoe that is just about a size too small. He isn't happy about it either. Right now he is going around the house wearing one shoe that fits and one that doesn't (he put them on after I tried to convince him he need another pair of shoes) Sigh...so now you know. DON'T DRY YOUR CROCS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Creed is a little tired-that could be part of his problem...but oh the drama. Sigh. (He gets that from Alex). Now I am off to the store with a grumpy toddler and two very dirty six year olds, to get TP (we only have three squares left)I know...you're all jealous. Some of us are just lucky...

6 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Thanks for the warning! Lilli loves her knockoff $7 crocs..that would be a sad day. Have fun with the dirty six year olds! Thanks also for the laugh..hehe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby to come. I did not know. I also didn't realize that you can;t dry them. Talk to you later.

Lex-a-roo said...

I will bear this in mind for the future. There's a baby counter on your profile does that mean what I think it means? I need an email.

Parkers said...

What I want to know is, did you dry your crocs on high(or any heat, actually) heat? If so, why wouldn't they shrink, or melt for that matter, they're plastic. If you dried them without heat, then that is good to know they shrink. Just a thought. I love you!

Eric and Caralee said...

By the way..I am super slow..Jeanne just mentioned to me your little one on the way..I really should have noticed it myself. Congrats!!! Let's cross our fingers for a girl! :)

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for putting our Sensibly Styled button on your blog!!!
p.s. my husband does internet marketing for crocs... I'll make sure he let's them know. lol