1-I love the rain. I like to feel it on my face, smell it, hear it on the roof and see it on the windows.2-As a child I wanted to be a spy or a house wife...I love being a wife and mother...but sometimes its still fun to dream about being a spy.
3-I love the ocean. I recently had the opportunity to swim in Cabo Mexico and I believe I could live their or somewhere else that is 80 degrees in November...
4-I adore camping in the mountains (camp grounds are okay...but the high country is best.)
5-I think it is cute when my kids mispronounce words...I should probably try to correct them, but I figure they will eventually stop saying cute things like...April frools. So I will enjoy it while it lasts.
6-I am a conspiracy theorist. Need I say more?
7-I have a post office phobia...those of you who get mail from me can probably tell.(Either its late or it never came) At first I thought it was because I procrastinate. But I don't think so...to me mailing a package is akin to climbing Mt. Everest. However I am getting better. Especially since I discovered the Bluebell post office and its wonderful post mistress.
8-I like to read to escape. So I don't usually read anything sad or education.
9-I love vintage clothes. My favorite era is the 30's and 40's. I am fascinated with the way women dressed...I like today's fashions too...but I like the formal class of times gone by.
10-I like meeting new people...just not in scary social situations. I can talk to a stranger at the store,on a bus or anywhere casual, but put them in a room with punch and cookies and my shell closes right up. Go figure.
I would now like to tag: Vilate, Alexaus and Jessica-
5 comments:
Jade and I think it's WAY cute when your kids mispronounce words too. We never correct them either, AND in our own conversations we use the words as they were mispronounced! Sad bunch aren't we?
Thanks Katie that was good.
Her is right isn't her? (speaking of Anne)I think it's cute too! That was fun to read! ♥ ya.
So, I love the rain too! I thought you'd have learned by now that a mom is a spy! :)
I will do it, I owe your mom too!
I love clothes from the 30's and 40's, but as a whole, my favorite times stretch from the 20's clear through the 50's- blue appliances, fedoras, big cars, bungalows.
Post a Comment