So the boys and I have been sick for the last week. Today we went to the doctor. Yep. All four of us confined in one small room for at least twenty minutes...(I don't know why, but experiences like this leave me feeling near to tears-if not in tears.) Its probably just because I feel so humbled to have such intelligent and curious children. So... they want to open all the drawers and move the lamps are ride the chair...The doctor we went
to see is great. She has all the time in the world for all her patients. (definitely worth waiting for... she doesn't even have to look at the chart to get your name.) Today Taylor and Gabe got to look in each others and Creeds ears! It was great for them... We also found out Taylor has an ear infection. The good news is he only has a five day prescription versus a 10 day one...he might actually get the whole dose. 
3 comments:
You are amazing! I can barely handle one in the doctors office. We went for Lilli's 18 month the other day and they had a computer set up in the room and she wouldn't stop going over there and trying to play with it. But then I am moving rather slowly these days so it takes a lot to chase after her. :)
I love the way you have with words! lol !!!! I sent you pics of the new "unamed" baby girl! :-)♥
and by the way, Caralee is right, you are amazing!
i've been in rooms like that it can be crazy. But at leaste your kids are smarties and think a lot about things. What antibiotic did you get that is shorter for an ear infection?
Post a Comment