Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The difference between boys and girls...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you all think you know the difference between boys and girls...and maybe some of you even do. For those of you who haven't experienced this moment of clear and concise Revelation I will share mine with you.
My boys love to ride the merry-go-round. Tonight while we were at the park Gabe asked to ride the said attraction(this after going several times to ride it without permission).

This after having eaten his...hmmmm...maybe third...maybe fourth...cookie.

Being the motion sick mother that I am... I told him he would throw his cookies up riding that thing and he grinned and said...

...this is it folks...the moment of truth...why we are so different from them...

" I DON'T CARE"

...and he didn't...care or throw up! I have now officially seen the light and I will never be the same.

3 comments:

Parkers said...

It's true. Boys and girls, even that young are very, very different! HA HA! WE love your twins!

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Ahhhhh, Now I know. No wonder I was confused! LOL

Jeanne Evans said...

Is that why Marvin always says "I don't care"? Most likely...haha!