Enjoying the view
Taylor and Grandma taking in the ocean view. Cheese!
Taylor and Grandma taking in the ocean view. Cheese!

The golf course
I just love this photo of the golf course! The boys and Alex played golf on the ship and had a blast.
The smoke stack
We have several photos of the smoke stack. It was one of the boy's favorite things on the ship.
I just love this photo of the golf course! The boys and Alex played golf on the ship and had a blast.
The smoke stackWe have several photos of the smoke stack. It was one of the boy's favorite things on the ship.

The life boat
The boys like the life boats almost as much as the smoke stack. I think this is a very nice picture.........I might be bias but I think my boys have great talent!
The boys like the life boats almost as much as the smoke stack. I think this is a very nice picture.........I might be bias but I think my boys have great talent!

Ensenada
Ocean view from the bus
Ocean view from the bus
EnsenadaLooking out from the bus on the way to Ensenada's famous blow hole

More Ense
nada......I think
I learned that this part of Mexico is actually called Baja California. Who knew......
nada......I thinkI learned that this part of Mexico is actually called Baja California. Who knew......
2 comments:
It looks like fun was had by everyone... what a bummer about the camera... sigh...those things happen to me all the time.
That looks fabulous, I would love to be somewhere warm like that right now :)
Post a Comment