Tuesday, December 9, 2008

weirdos in training

Today Taylor told me I am a weirdo. I was not suprised or even offended. I was trying to think of something clever to say, when mom pointed out that Taylor would probably grow up to be a weirdo too. Well that just started things..........I came to the conclusion that Taylor was a weirdo in training. When I told him that, it was quite clear he hadn't expected that one to come back. Athough he tried not to show it he was impressed. So there you have it. I am training little weirdos.

2 comments:

Purcell Family said...

Aren't we all weirdos? I enjoyed seeing the world from the twins perspective! I will enjoy following your family's adventures online.

Jessica

Lex-a-roo said...

Maybe I learned to be a weirdo from hanging out with you the?
Just kidding.
Weired people are more fun anyway.