I have been rather busy lately. (I know...join the crowd) Alex and I finally moved into our house. (don't faint...it's true) It has been wonderful. We had so much help along the way and continue to get more. We are
truly blessed with a wonderful family and friends. Sorry that I don't have any pictures...yet. I am still unpacking, throwing stuff away and trying to find places for everything else. The kids seem to be enjoying the house as much as me. They have already cleaned their room at least three times(with a little bribery and
encouragement). There is still some work to be done, but our little house is finally starting to feel like home.
2 comments:
I sure have lots of people ask me questions about how you are liking it, and I tell them you all are really enjoying being in your own space. I love you all and am glad you're not miles and miles away... you're close enought the boys can come and have some bread that even tastes like real bread♥♥♥♥ Love ya, mean it. Mom♥
Congrats on your house! Isn't it a great feeling :) Don't worry, it takes me months and months to get unpacked anytime I move. Gabe, Taylor and Creed are soo cute. Love ya Caralee
Post a Comment